Important Prospect Day Information
We look forward to having you on campus and getting the chance to coach you for the day.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Health Form: You must turn in a completed health form before you can participate in the physical activities of the day. Download the health form and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions: Campus address is 1000 Holt Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789. Parking is available in the lots around the Cahall-Sandspur Stadium (next to the Warren Building and the Rinker Building).
- Lacrosse Equipment: Bring your helmet, mouth guard, should pads/chest protector, gloves, elbow pads, etc. (Regular molded or replaceable plastic cleats are recommended; metal cleats are not allowed on the field turf).
- Checkin: You must checkin at the field between 8:00 and 9:00am. We will start the morning session at 9:00am. *Faceoff and Goalies will start at 8:45am.
- Lunch: Lunch, water, and Gatorade will be provided to all participants (please alert us early if you have any food allergies). Proper hydration prior to the event is highly recommended.
- Prospect Day Pinnie: A pinnie will be provided to all particapants upon arrival.
If you have any questions leading up to the Prospect Camp email email@example.com.